X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens

Has anyone else had any experiences with aliens or UFOs?

Have seen a couple of UFO's Hal.

Both at night, both airborn at about twenty thousand feet and both looked the same, and no they were not aircraft. One incident took place over the desert in Northern Mexico southwest of El Paso and the other over Kansas west of Wichita.

Comment

Ghosties, out of body experiences, past life regressions and other assorted stuff.

Guess this is the place to put those strange things which have happened to you that neither you or anyone else can explain.

Comment

I guess so. I'd like to see the spook light. I don't know how many times I've been out there and never even a glimmer.
        I'm beginning to think it's a bit like Snipe hunting with a gunny sack. If you know what I mean.

Comment

I haven't seen it either Shinobi,

and I too would consider it a folk tale had not so many people sworn they have seen it. Maybe it is real and maybe not, I really don't know, but I do know that some people have been quite insistant that it does exist.

Comment

I have seen the 'Spook Light' on many occasions with many different people. I wish I would had caught a few of those nights on video...

Comment

Originally posted by admin
              I have seen the 'Spook Light' on many occasions with many different people. I wish I would had caught a few of those nights on video...
              How many beers did you have I haven't seen that thing for 45 years

Comment

I vote we have a meeting out at the spooklight too! A case of beer, good company, spooklight. Sounds like a fine time in the Ozarks to me!

Comment

Let me know if you see it.

Comment

only a case?

i can drink a case in 2 days.......

Comment

Gawd, it'd just be for a few hours. I'm not plannin' on spendin the night. NCSO would probably have to make an appearence and spoil our fun. Though I don't think we'd be doing anything illegal.

I really would like to see this apparition before the big sleep gets me.
                      Last edited by shinobi; 10-23-2003, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Re: Ghosties, out of body experiences, past life regressions and other assorted stuff.

Originally posted by Scutter
                        Guess this is the place to put those strange things which have happened to you that neither you or anyone else can explain.
                        well, it just so happens, the other day i was at work. i saw a vision(?) er, ghost, of a short lady that recently died there in the room i was in. it was terrible, as i was turning the light on to the room a flush of white light came over me
                        and
                        this horrible female figure
                        figure entered my mind. I think alot of haunings happen in the mind. But those are just my hauntings. Who's to say if a tree falls in the woods and there is nobody there to hear it does it make a sound????

Comment

Crimson, I know some people, highly respected Military Officers, who swear they have had out of body experiences. I have also had a couple of things happen which nobody, including myself, could explain and I fully believe now that there is something beyond ourselves controlling our destiny.

Comment

I see things I can't explain every time I look in a mirror.

Comment

well the masses would respond...

to our quotations as if we were a little crazy. But I agree...there are millions of things that happen that are beyond humans explaining them. That is one reason why I am so angry at people who push their religion. They don't know what one person has experienced to bring them to their current beliefs. Know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X